While hundreds of programming languages exist, there are some that developers all over the world trust and use repeatedly.
In this complete guide, we’ll tell you the best programming languages to learn in 2019. As a result, you will be left with valuable information to make an informed decision about which language to start learning.
We have ranked the programming languages using a combination of multiple factors:
- a report published by Popularity of Programming Language Index (PYPL) that is formed by analyzing how often language lessons are searched on Google. The more people search for the tutorials of the language, the higher is its popularity assumed to be.
- the TIOBE Index that conveys the search popularity of a particular programming language across the majority of the web, not only through Google.com.
- Github Octoverse ratings represent the popularity of a particular language on Github. This is related to the number of pull requests and projects on Github.
- StackOverflow for 2018 and Indeed.com show the salary reports related to each of the programming language.
- Stack Overflow trends that show how the programming language is evolving over time.